Basics of Technical Analysis Course
What you will in learn the Basics Of Technical Analysis Course?
This course is designed for those who want to trade like professional traders. No matter if you are from a non-finance background, this course will get you started on the right track!
After completion of this course, you will be able to determine the current state of the market at a glance just by looking at the color and length of a candlestick. You can also determine instantly if the market is strengthening (becoming bullish) or weakening (becoming bearish).
In this course, you’ll learn 55+ concepts of Technical Analysis.
List of topics covered: Types of Charts, Candlesticks Patterns and Analysis, Supports and Resistance, The Dow Theory, Trends, and Trend Lines.
Who should learn the Basics Of Technical Analysis Course?
- Anyone who is still learning the financial markets
- Anyone who wants to trade stocks like pros!
- Anyone who wants to build a strong Technical Analysis foundation
- Anyone who wants to perform Multiple Chart Time Frame
- Anyone who wants to learn Supports and Resistance
- Anyone who wants to learn Candlestick Patterns
Course Duration And Batch Timings
||Regular Week Days Batches (Monday - Friday)
||Morning And Evening Batches
||Special WeekEnd Batches (Saturday - Sunday)
Morning And Evening Batches
Benefits Of Joining This Basic Of Technical Analysis Course From Aapka Investments
- Placement Assistance
- Career Guidance
- Get Trained Under Industry Expert Mr. Hitesh Somani Sir And Other Highly Experienced Faculties
- Certificate Of Completion
- 24*7 Faculty Support
- Personal Mentoring
- Hinglish Language
- Proper Doubt Solving Sessions
- Supportive Staff
- Practical Applications Learning
- Interactive Classes
- Free Demat Opening
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Access To Attend The Sessions Available Only For Online Training
Following Are The Main Topics That Are Going To Be Covered In The Basics Of Technical Analysis Course
- Technical Analysis Foundation
- Comparison Between Technical And Fundamental Analysis
- Why Technical Analysis?
- Types of Charts
- Candlesticks Analysis
- Supports & Resistance
- The Dow Theory
- Trends & Trend Analysis